Artists2artists Social Network

Brought to you by ArtDeadline.Com

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe broaden the top of the funnel cloud in the upper left corner. Also your bank of white clouds is too uniform. Clouds aren't one tone of white; they aren't white at all. Look at them more closely. They reflect all the colors around them, of the sun/moon light, the earth, whatever is going on that day. I think you need more highlights and shadows everwhere. This is very 2 dimensional.

Thank you all for your suggestions. This piece has been one that i have had trouble with i did it from a  photo i found and i thought it would be cool to paint it. It just hasn't really come together the way i had hope.

Just move on. It has it's own charm, dont touch it, you have learned from it......don't be too self critical.

Just move on. Revisit the piece six months from now and you will see how much you have progressed.

Thank you very much for that advice. 

RSS

Resident Curator Views

Ms Kristen T. Woodward critiques of members art.

Videos

• Add Videos

2022 All Rights Reserved

2017-2024 All Rights Reserved - All images, information, text, and html found within this site and on individual artist pages, may not be copied, reproduced, modified, or distributed without prior written consent of content owner.

Member Terms of Service

© 2024   Created by A2a Editor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service