Artists2artists Social Network

Brought to you by ArtDeadline.Com

Laurel Sternberg's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"All the best to you, too. I mentioned galleries at resorts, because I heard a sales…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Aug 9, 2011 to Finding the right way outside Denmark.

5 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Karel Stoop

"Hi Sven, I've lived in the US and in Israel and neither of those countries have the…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Aug 9, 2011 to Finding the right way outside Denmark.

5 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Karel Stoop

"Well said, Christine, that it is that personal quest for perfection! Compromising wi…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Jul 13, 2011 to What Do You Think it Means To Be A 'Professional' Artist?

20 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Michele Taber

"Amen, Denis, to your final sentence. Patronage gives an artist the time to develop t…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Jul 11, 2011 to What Do You Think it Means To Be A 'Professional' Artist?

20 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Michele Taber

"Agreed, but even Van Gogh, poor soul, was paid sometimes. In art, I have at times ma…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Jun 28, 2011 to What Do You Think it Means To Be A 'Professional' Artist?

20 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Michele Taber

"I'd define a professional artist as one whose production of original artwork is the…"

Laurel Sternberg replied May 15, 2011 to What Do You Think it Means To Be A 'Professional' Artist?

20 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Michele Taber

"Thanks for the explanation; that makes sense. I guess I've never felt that way, so I…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Nov 14, 2010 to Featured Artist Knowledge

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Adrian Setterfield

"Hi Marty, Could you explain what #3 means? I agree with the other four points."

Laurel Sternberg replied Nov 12, 2010 to Featured Artist Knowledge

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Adrian Setterfield

RSS

AD.C Artist Opportunities

Since 1994

From NY to the U.K., the most comprehensive and respected source for income & exhibition opportunities. 

Visit ArtDeadline.Com Now

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by A2a Editor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service