Artists2artists Social Network

Brought to you by ArtDeadline.Com

Laurel Sternberg's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Richard, Thanks for your input, and I agree with you. If you're running a busines…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Feb 23, 2013 to What Do You Think it Means To Be A 'Professional' Artist?

20 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Michele Taber

"Hi Mark, The iPhone/Square combo is really fantastic. You can get instant authorizat…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Apr 24, 2012 to Advertising Ideas

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Mark Prince

"Hi Donna, Do you have a website yet? I use my website as an introduction, to get new…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Mar 29, 2012 to Is the net the best place to sell my work?

3 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Adrian Setterfield

"Hi Mark, I looked at the artwork you have on your site here and I find your ink pain…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Feb 11, 2012 to Advertising Ideas

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Mark Prince

"Hi Michelle, It looks  very good. I love the banner photo of your studio, but your a…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Jan 17, 2012 to Artist Websites

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Laurel Sternberg

"1 I certainly agree! But why do it? There are easier ways of being poor. ;-)) 2 yes…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Dec 28, 2011 to Featured Artist Knowledge

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Adrian Setterfield

"You shouldn't enter the same piece in two competitions if there will be a potential…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Dec 13, 2011 to Is it okay to submit Art to Multiple Galleries or Competitions simultaneously?

7 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Ray DeBaun

"That's kind of like saying, I'll just read the New York Times Book Review, and never…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Nov 12, 2011 to Artwork or the Promotion

6 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Brenda L Bechtel

"Hi Jim, I just uploaded a picture, to refresh how it's done. Go to your page. In the…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Sep 1, 2011 to how do i .... ?

4 Sep 1, 2011

"Hi Jim, I think you click on Settings, then you'll see where you can uplpoad picture…"

Laurel Sternberg replied Sep 1, 2011 to how do i .... ?

4 Sep 1, 2011

RSS

AD.C Artist Opportunities

Since 1994

From NY to the U.K., the most comprehensive and respected source for income & exhibition opportunities. 

Visit ArtDeadline.Com Now

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by A2a Editor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service